Morning Babies – AM SKINCARE ROUTINE

Hello, good morning, everyone! Welcome to my blog ;)

Morning is a little bit of struggle for me. I have never been a morning person, but my skincare routine is something that I look forward to doing. I love to arrange my skincare routine depends on my skin condition and needs. Sometimes I had new products that need to be tested. There was even a time when I only went with my mood of the day. My morning routine usually is very simple. The steps are short and adjustable to my daily activity.


So far, everything went fine and smooth. My skin condition definitely better now than the last year. But… Recently, I’m having an acne break out. It isn’t that bad, but my skin never reacts this way before. Thank God, my skin not an acne prone skin. It just dry, super dry. Sometimes, so very sometimes, I only got pimples when I was near my period time and it’s always gone after 2-3 days. But this time, I got an attack for like a week. Some are little, but one of them are huge, on my cheek, and it leaves a scar on my face. Long story short, the pimples are stopped coming. But the scar made me feel the need to add some acne spot cream to my routine. It’s been a long time since I change my morning routine too, so I think why not update you guys about it. So, yeah, let’s start with the routine.

So, first is always double cleansing. Why double cleansing? My night skincare routine is complicated, because of my love for layering products, moisturizing and hydrating. I often using BHA and AHA for chemical exfoliator in my night routine too. So, it’s essential for me to do double cleansing in the morning.


1st Step Cleansing: Shin Mul Nara – Perfect Rice Bran Cleansing Foam. I bought this on my trip to South Korea last year. There was a buy one get one promotion for this product, and I’m desperately in need for a cleanser because I didn’t bring anything with besides the cleansing water I used in the plane. I didn’t do any research for this product and didn’t know about the pH level too. This cleanser had a micro-scrub particle that melts as soon as it touches water and skin. I’ll say this cleanser isn’t harsh for my skin, yet still do its job to cleans dirt and makeup from my skin.

2nd Step Cleansing: Innisfree – Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleansing Foam. My holy grail for a low pH face cleanser. I like this one better than the COSRX one because this cleanser is more moisturizing and gentler on my skin. I won’t say that the COSRX one is bad. It just this Innisfree one suits my skin better. This my third tube already, and currently debating with myself, whether to buy a new brand or stick to this, because I get bored. @_@


Toner: Etude House – Moistfull Collagen Facial Freshner. A typical Korean Hydrating Toner with thicker-than-water texture. I think this toner is perfect for the 7-skin method if you are into that. Usually, I used this toner as my night toner or my second step toner (I love to layer my toner too). But I just finished my Miniso Toner, and haven’t found any new watery toner yet, so yeah lately I just used this Etude House one. For this kind of toner, I’d love to just pat it on my skin, without using a cotton pad. Because for this kind of toner, it usually soaks into the cotton pad more. So I think it, it will be more effective if I just put on my hand and pat it in.




Essence: PURITO – Fermented Complex 94 Boosting Essence. PURITO is a new brand for me. They have the same approach like COSRX brand, to focus on the quality more. So unlike typical Korean brand, where the packaging become a part of selling point and rivalry. This product goes very watery like a toner, so it goes well when I fell like to layer it for extra hydration. I highly recommend this product for those who like the 7 skin methods.

Serum: Goodal – Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Serum. The company claim that the high consistency vitamin C in this product helps to fade dark spot in 20 days use consistently. So far, I’d been used it for like 2 weeks, and I had to say I saw some improvement with my acne scar. I lighten up a little bit. In my opinion, this serum does lighten up my acne scar, but it did its job so slow. You definitely need some patience with this serum to be able to get the results.


Acne Treatment: Pyunkang Yul – Acne Spot Cream. As you know, I’m having an acne break right now. And some of the acne leave a visible scar, so that’s why I used this. The great thing about this acne cream is it works very gentle on the skin. I’m not into an acne product that’s too harsh, even though I know it may work faster. My skin type is dry (I already say it like a billion times. Bear with me…), and usually acne products makes my skin even drier. Some of it even makes my skin patchy, which is horrible and feels like a nightmare for me. So even though, this Pungkang Yul Cream works slower, I can live enough with that.


1st Moisturizer: Etude House – Moistfull Super Collagen Cream. I love to use this cream as my day cream because it has things I need for my desert skin. What I love the most about this cream is how it moisture without being greasy, and this is why I like to incorporate this cream into my morning. This is not a thick type of cream, so it blends really nicely under my makeup too.

2nd Moisturizer: Petitfee – Snow Lotus White Tone Up Cream. This my secret for my no makeup look. (here you go, I spill the beans ;p). This cream does some brightening effect while at the same time giving a matte look. I like the matte effect the most, even though I usually like my face to be on the glowy side. But, after lots of skincare layering, the matte effect is so welcome for my daily look, because I like the slight glow, not a greasy glow.


Sunblock: Biore UV – Aqua Rich Watery Essence. My all-time favourite sunblock. It’s not greasy, no white cast, not oily and sticky, and smells good too. The only downside about this product is there an alcohol in the ingredients, but well, I think it’s okay to use it after layers of skincare. Besides, the way this sunblock performs so well is enough to make me put the alcohol thing aside.

Lip Balm: Guardian  Pure Beeswax Ultra Moist Lip Balm. My fave lip balm. It just a typical clear balm, but I love how creamy it is and stay all day. I often used it under my lip products and never had any issues with it.


Facial Mist: COSRX – Low pH PHA Barrier Mist. My go-to mist, which I love to bring everywhere with me. Just like the label said, it helps to keep my skin moisturize while at the same time keep my skin pH level balance. This mist is recommended for sensitive skin type, because of the use of PHA, which suits for sensitive skin better than BHA and AHA.

That’s all for the product I used lately on a daily basis. Thank you for reading this super long skincare routine. Let me know what you think because as always I would love to hear from you all. See you…

Disclaimer moment: My skin type is dry and I love to layering skincare product for the sake of saving my dry skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October's Highlight - Cinnamon \(^O^)/

Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream Review