Glowing Skin Secret?! - COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream Review



Hello, everyone! Good day and welcome to my blog again.. And, yeah... Finally, I'm writing again. So let's begin with the review ;)

I always in a hunt for good and thick face cream. For me, it’s essential to wear a thick one for my night skincare routine. In my opinion, a thick cream helps to seal every skincare benefits that I used before and the moisture could go last for a night. Well, as you all know, my skin always as dry as the Sahara Desert.

At first, when I bought this cream, I even didn’t research for some reviews. I read the “Hyaluronic Acid” thing on the label, and yeah I’m sold. Turns out, this cream works really well for my skin. I’d been wearing this cream for a whole 9 months already, so I think it’s fair enough to share my thoughts on this cream.




The texture goes thick, so it’s perfect as the last step of my skincare routine. It seals off every step I used before, keeps all the moisture traps inside my skin. However, because of the texture itself, I almost never use this cream as a day cream. I afraid it will be too greasy for a day use. I only wear this cream in my night routine. This is the reason why I don’t recommend this cream for an oily skin. Trust me, you don’t want to walk with a face looks a hot mess, girl!

After I spread this cream all over my face, it leaves a kinda sticky finish. But no worries, because all the stickiness goes away after some minutes.




It’s a moisture-retains cream and it does its job very well. Before I was using this cream, I was at the time when I stop wearing skincare for like 3 months, and at the top of everything, I went to Seoul in the winter. My skin was so dry, flaky and irritated. That’s when this cream came to the rescued and made me say goodbye to my old dry skin (Dramatic, I know!)

This cream became one of my glowing skin secrets. It went so well on my skin, make me kinda looks like a disco ball before I sleep. But who cares, it’s only me and my bed…
The size of this cream isn’t a joke too. I’d been wearing this cream for 9 months and I still have half of the jar full. And, no… I didn’t be petty with only used a tiny-itty-bitty (even though a little goes a long way with this cream). I slather, girls!!




Pricepoint wise, it’s cheap. I bought it for around $21 if I remember it correctly. Considering the size, which it’s might be last for a year use, means you’ll only pay $21 for a year use. And, don’t forget, the quality and the ingredients are amazing too.

Lastly, I don’t know why, but I don’t think COSRX given this cream enough spotlight. I almost never saw the brand promote or mention this product. I kinda feel this product is like an underdog. Well, or maybe I’m a one-in-a-million kind of person who loves this product so much, and turns into a biased one.
So, yeah… Those are my thoughts. Let me know what you think about this cream. Share your thoughts. I would love to hear more. As always, love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream Review

October's Highlight - Cinnamon \(^O^)/

Morning Babies – AM SKINCARE ROUTINE